A home loan is an amount an individual borrows from a financial institution such as a housing finance company to buy a new or a resale home, construct a home or renovate or extend an existing one.
TYPE OF HOME LOAN
- Purchase Of House
- Home Construction Loan
- Home Extension/Improvement Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer.
- Plot Purchase & construction
- Minimum Age Limit : 23 yrs
- Maximum Age Limit : 75** Yrs
- Minimum Income : 15000 Per Month
- Minimum Cibil Score: 650 or -1
- Minimum Job/Business Vintage : 2* years
- Minimum Loan Amount: 5 Lakh
- Maximum Loan Term: 30 Years
There are various of different Home loan offers/Schemes from various banks Banks/NBFC’s are there for every customer. Our Professional Team guided the customer to choose a most suited product offers as per their need.
These include the following: LTV of up to 90% for homes costing below ₹ 30 lakh. LTV of up to 80% for homes costing between ₹ 30 lahks and ₹ 75 Lakh. LTV of up to 75% for homes costing above ₹ 75 Lakh. It may be 100% of your agreement value,depends upon the Valuation of the property (it may depends upon banks/NBFC’s).